Stripling’s Sausage Dogs 8-pack
A cookout would be lacking without a dish of baked beans, and those beans are SO much better with Stripling’s Sausage Dogs in them. (see recipe below) Of course, our sausage dogs are great alone served in a hot dog or hoagie bun and your craving-induced toppings!
Best Baked Beans
- 1 full package (of 8) Stripling’s Sausage Dogs
- 3 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 6 tablespoons blackstrap molasses
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1 small white onion, cut in hearty chunks
- hot sauce and pepper to taste
Cut sausage dogs into hefty wedges. In large Dutch oven, combine next 5 ingredients and stir extremely well. Bake at 325 degrees for upwards of 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. When edges begin to brown, remove from oven. Let stand for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with hot sauce and pepper before serving.