Marinated Mushrooms 16oz
Our Italian style whole button mushrooms are marinated in a special brine.
Asparagus Mushroom Casserole
- 2 1/2 c. canned asparagus, drained and chopped
- 1/2 c. Stripling’s Marinated Mushrooms, well drained*
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 c. Cheddar Cheese
- 1 c. milk
- 1/2 c. grated Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/4 stick (2 Tbsp.) butter, cut into slices
- 1 1/2 c. crushed cracker crumbs or dried French Onions
- 1/2 c. slivered, toasted almonds
Mix asparagus, Stripling’s Marinated Mushrooms, eggs, Cheddar cheese, and milk. Pour into greased casserole dish. Cover mixture with Monterey Jack Cheese, butter, cracker crumbs or French onions, and almonds. Bake for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees. *1 (16 ounce) jar of Stripling’s Marinated Mushrooms will meet the recipe requirement and leave a nice amount remaining for snacking or other uses!