Loco Cheese Dip (mild) 16oz
There are so many occasions in which Stripling’s Loco Cheese Dip is not only convenient, it’s just completely appropriate for serving. Consider these: A dozen friends are on their way over to your home to watch the football game, and you need a centerpiece dip. A chilly winter evening after a long and tedious day at work, and you absolutely must have something to take the edge off while you fix dinner. A perfect summer day, and you’ve been asked to bring along snack-related fare to a gathering at the lake, and it needs to fit in your picnic basket. The list could go on and on, but this dip can be served as is or slightly heated. Chips, pita bread, or pretzels are superb accompaniment. Also, our Cheese Nachos recipe always gets bragging rights.
Loco Cheese Nachos
- Brown 1/2 lb. of Stripling’s Mild Pan Sausage
- Brown 1/2 lb. of Lean Ground Beef
- Combine meats, mix and drain.
- Add 1 jar of Stripling’s Loco Cheese Dip.
- Simmer the ingredients until hot and pour over corn chips.
- Top with sliced jalapenos and sour cream.