Our whole Jalapenos are garden fresh, pickled to perfection and mouth watering.
Spicy Spinach Quiche
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen spinach
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sharp Cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1/4 c. Stripling’s Pickled Jalapeno, drained and chopped*
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 (9 inch) pastry shell, unbaked
- 1/4 c. Parmesan/Romano Cheese
- dash of paprika
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cook spinach; drain very well to rid extra water. Set aside. Mix cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, eggs, Stripling’s Pickled Jalapeno, parsley, and tomato. Beat with a fork or whisk. Add in spinach. Pour mixture into unbaked pastry shell and cover with Parmesan/Romano Cheese and dash of paprika. Bake 35 minutes or until cooked thoroughly. *1 (16 ounce) jar of Stripling’s Pickled Jalapeno will meet the recipe requirement and leave a nice amount remaining for snacking or other uses!