Position: Assistant Manager/Quality Control Supervisor
Full-Time Position: 40+ hours per week
Location: Moultrie, GA
- Inspect raw and cooked food products to ensure consistency and integrity.
- Maintain, test, and troubleshoot all instrumentation devices.
- Monitoring of extended processing areas, such as cooking and preparing all heat treated food.
- Monitor and Record all critical control points for food safety.
- Collaborate with the processing and shipping department to maintain adequate inventory of products for shipping and distribution
- Collaborate with management and processing in the development of new and interesting products
- Education/Knowledge of HACCP and food standards for food processing
- 2+ years in supervisory position a plus
- Previous experience in quality control for food processing a plus
- Analytical, logical thought process and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate skills and knowledge to others
- Ability to speak Spanish is plus